Sunday, June 11, 2006

Who I Was

To be honest, I think using these quiz things on my blog are kind of like cheating, but the fact is I really, really love psychological and personality analysis, so this could definitely get out of control without a few boundaries. So with that in mind I am imposing the following very bendable rules on myself: 1) No more than 1 quiz per month; and 2) I will try to relate them to something relevant going on in my life. Is that cool?

The quiz for June is inspired by my impending 10 year high school reunion which is coming up in like 2 more weeks:


Arty Kid

Whether you were a drama freak or an emo poet, you definitely were expressive and unique.

You're probably a little less weird these days - but even more talented!


So I think it seems pretty accurate. Especially the part about being less weird and more talented... What do you think? (Those of you who knew me back then.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nah, i think you're still weird! maybe more talented but definately still weird! haha!

Anonymous said...

I agree Bethany is way more weird.