Thursday, April 20, 2006

California Addendum

Since writing California Dreamin', I've discovered that I actually know 2 more people living in California. My good friend Lady Lucia (hey, Lucia!) now lives in LA. She's a singer. She's really good. Check her out. And one of my high school friends, Amber lives in San Diego. She's a rich doctor. Ok. She's not rich. That might come in about 20 years or so... maybe... depending on the direction American healthcare takes in the next few years. Anyway, she is a doctor. (Hey, Amber!). I just wanted to post this in a spirit of inclusion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't commented on here in a while. Just leavin some love. I \saw Lucia's band myspace...she looks familiar. The name is familiar as well. Who knows maybe I met her. Hope life is treating you good. ttyl

Christopher said...

Yeah, Derrick you met her in 1999 the same week you met me