Sunday, July 31, 2005

Sister-In-Law's Birthday

Yesterday was my sister-in-law's birthday. Happy Birthday to her. It was also my friend Darby's birthday. It was also my friend Diana's wedding, and since I went to that, that's what I'm gonna talk about.

The wedding was beautiful. After I sang my song, I was like a rock star. Everyone was telling me how beautiful the song was and asking if I was professional. That felt good.

The reception was at Giando's in Brooklyn, which features breathtaking views of the NYC skyline. There was an excellent live band called Good Clean Fun (check 'em out online), delicious food and a full dance floor. I sat at a table with Moses, Cynthia, Guernzly, Ernzey and a few of Diana's relatives. It was super!!!! Now I am tired.

Tuesday, I leave for a ten day session at Camp AmeriKids. I'll try to update while I'm there, but past experience tells me that it probably won't happen. I'm sure you'll hear more stories than you want to when I get back though!

Alright, then. Be good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 for 4 - alex

Anonymous said...

oh well that's good that you're having fun! don't forget to give emily, marissa, simone, and justine a hug for me! and don't forget that if you see any of my boys you have to give them a hug too! although i doubt you will b/c you're going to second session. so yeah. ok have fun and don't forget to get me a new shirt! size medium if you can! thanks! have fun at camp and take lots of pictures!