Wednesday, December 14, 2005

December's Post

I figure I may as well post so that I at least have one post per month. My life is still pretty dull this month. I taught myself how to knit. So far I've started two scarves. I haven't finished anything, yet. I finally signed up to substitute teach for the Palestine Independent School District. That should be fun. Maybe something exciting will happen there. Although if it does I probably won't blog about it because they say you're not supposed to blog about your work. I sang in the Palestine Community Chorus and Orchestra Christmas Cantata on Sunday night. That was exciting. Thursday night I'll be attending a Christmas Carol Sing-a-long at the Texas Theatre in downtown Palestine. Last year around this time I attended a Messiah Sing-a-long at Lincoln Center in NYC. This is kind of like that. Only not as exciting. Should be fun anyway. Oh, Mom and I put up the tree this week. It is very beautiful. Last year I went to the tree lighting in Rockefeller Center with my friend Joi. That was very beautiful. Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey were there. Don't worry. I'm gonna do something exciting again soon. Really. Check back in January.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is so exciting! i can't wait until your next post!

Anonymous said...

Chrismaspher (like that?), we had fun at the tree lighting, even when it was boring. When we went to see the Brooklyn Tabernacle's Christams event, was it their Christmas Eve service? No, right? I don't see what we saw on their website, just notices for their Christmas Eve and Day performances. I really wanted to go, but a) the strike is messing EVERYTHING up and b) my heathen friends would probably freak out about the Message. Oh well. Would you move back to the East coast, please??

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the fall delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=magix music studio deluxe 12 ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you use the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg